Below are testimonials from a few of the people who’ve hired Shahryar for private shows over the years. Also feedback from people who’ve enjoyed the performances.
You can browse through more though the “Testimonials & Feedback” category of the site’s posts.
- July, 2016: Eid Banquet dinner in Sterling, VA
“…highly recommend him for your event, his routine was hilarious, relatable and had an edge that was enjoyed by all…”
- August, 2015: Montgomery Muslim County Foundation
“..The crowd adored Shahryar. With an audience ranging from high school students to the elderly, many comedians would have struggled to engage such a diverse audience, yet Shahryar pulled off this daunting feat with ease…”
- May 2012: Tiferith Synagogue:
“We hired Shahryar as the opening act for a private fundraising event at a synagogue in Washington, D.C., and he was terrific. All our advance arrangements with..”
- September 2011: Association of Indian Muslims Annual Eid Dinner“Shahryar performed a 30 minute stand-up comedy act at the annual dinner of the Association of Indian Muslims of America in Rockville, MD. The audience of about 150 people connected very..
- November 2009: “..Made me laugh until I cried..”
- Of all the feedback I’ve received, I think this is my favorite one from a 2012 private show in MD:“I liked that part when the funny comedian from the terrorist country…”